Day Month Year
Abstract Submission Deadline : 7 March 2014
Abstracts for oral and poster presentations are invited on all areas of developmental neuroscience and should be submitted using the online submission system on the conference website.
- Brain development, neurogenesis and learning
- Neurodevelopment of mental health disorders
- Cell death during normal and pathological nervous system development
- Neuroimaging and the adolescent brain
- Development of microglia and their interactions with their neural neighbours
- Reversing neurodevelopmental disorders
- Critical periods of brain plasticity
- Axon development, degeneration and regeneration
- Risk genes for developmental brain disorders
- Synapse formation during normal and pathological brain development
- Development of visual circuits
- Growth factor mechanisms during neural development
- Activity dependent mechanisms of nervous system development and plasticity
- Myelination and demyelinating disorders
- All other areas of developmental neuroscience
For revisions or queries regarding abstracts already submitted
All abstracts will be refereed and a criterion of rejection will be lack of originality. Successfully submitted abstracts will be acknowledged with an electronic receipt including an abstract reference number, which should be quoted in all correspondence. Allow at least two hours for your receipt to be returned to you.
If you do not receive acknowledgement for your abstract submission or you wish to make any essential revisions to an abstract already submitted, please DO NOT RESUBMIT your abstract, as this may lead to duplication. Please email the Conference Content Executive, Prathibha Mehta, with details of any revisions or queries. Please quote your reference number if you have one.