Submit AbstractSubmit Abstract
Abstract Submission Deadline: 12 January 2018
Oral and poster abstracts are now invited on the following topics and should be submitted using the online abstract submission system.
- Cell lineage and neural diversity in the cerebral cortex
- Development and plasticity of sensory pathways
- Oligodendrocyte/neuron interactions
- Neural stem-progenitor cells in the embryonic, early postnatal, and adult mammalian brain
- Neural activity, subtype specification and circuit formation
- Cell migration and layer formation in the developing cerebral cortex
- How the Reeler mutation has shaped our understanding of brain development
- Transgenerational epigenetic events
- Neurodevelopment and psychiatric disorders
- Modeling neurodevelopment and developmental brain disorders: from Primate to human PSC-based 2D and 3D models
- Mechanisms of circuit formation and degeneration
- Development and plasticity of vocal communication systems in human and non-human models
- Genome editing applications in understanding of normal and pathological nervous system
Successfully submitted abstracts will be acknowledged with an electronic receipt including an abstract reference number, which should be quoted in all correspondence. Allow at least 2 hours for your receipt to be returned to you.
Once the paper is accepted, at least one of the authors must register for the conference and present the paper at the conference.
If you do not receive acknowledgement for your abstract submission or you wish to make any essential revisions to an abstract already submitted, please DO NOT RESUBMIT your abstract, as this may lead to duplication. Please email the Content-ISDN2018@elsevier.com (Please do not email credit card information under any circumstances) with details of any revisions or queries. Please quote your reference number if you have one.