Development, Functions and Disorders of the Nervous System
Joint Meeting of the 20th Biennial Meeting of the International Society for Developmental Neuroscience and the 5th Annual NeuroDevNet Brain Development Conference
19-24 July 2014, Hilton Montreal Bonaventure, Montreal, Canada
Join us in Montreal, in the beautiful Province of Quebec in Canada, for an exciting and diverse scientific program that will provide an opportunity to learn about the most recent advances in fundamental and disease-focused developmental neuroscience.
Organized by the International Society for Developmental Neuroscience (ISDN) together with NeuroDevNet (A Canadian National Network of Centres of Excellence focusing on Brain Development), this meeting will include a balance of topics on human and animal models of normal and abnormal neural development.
- Brain development, neurogenesis and learning
- Neurodevelopment of mental health disorders
- Cell death during normal and pathological nervous system development
- Neuroimaging and the adolescent brain
- Development of microglia and their interactions with their neural neighbours
- Reversing neurodevelopmental disorders
- Critical periods of brain plasticity
- Axon development, degeneration and regeneration
- Risk genes for developmental brain disorders
- Synapse formation during normal and pathological brain development
- Development of visual circuits
- Growth factor mechanisms during neural development
- Activity dependent mechanisms of nervous system development and plasticity
- Myelination and demyelinating disorders
- All other areas of developmental neuroscience
Submit Abstracts by 7 March 2014
Abstracts for oral and poster presentations are invited on the above topics and all other areas of developmental neuroscience, and should be submitted using the online abstract submission system.
Submit your abstract here >>