To attend the live online conference, you must register by: 24 May 2021
Delegates registering after this deadline will have on-demand access for 6 months after the conference
*Contact the Project Lead Kay Russell if you wish to register as a trainee. Download instructions here.
To qualify as a trainee you must be a postdoctoral fellow within 5 years of completing your PhD (or equivalent) degree, or a graduate student that is registered in a graduate research degree programme. A letter from your supervisor confirming your eligibility must be sent to email@example.com with your registration request.
1UK VAT is chargeable at 20% on ROW registration rates. However, if your company is VAT exempt as a UK B2B, EU B2B or Non-EU B2B customer please contact the Project Lead Kay Russell with your VAT number and we can assist. If you are based in Australia or Switzerland and registering please also contact the Project Lead, as your invoice needs raising with your country’s VAT. You will need to confirm your VAT number if you are an Australian B2B customer.
2Canada VAT is chargeable at 5% for B2B and B2C delegates based in Canada. However, if you are based in Quebec and registering please contact the Project Lead Kay Russell as you invoice needs raising with the local VAT rate.
Your registration fee includes:
Delegates attending the live online event can:
- Stream live talks and poster sessions via the online platform and mobile apps
- Access the ePosters
- Ask questions, participate in online chat and polls during the live sessions
- Network with speakers and other delegates during the live event
- Visit the live exhibitor ‘booths’ and chat with exhibitors
- Access the recorded talks, poster sessions and ePosters* for 6 months
- Access exhibitor profiles for 6 months
- View abstracts of all presentations for 6 months
Delegates registering after the deadline for live attendance have on-demand access post event for 6 months to:
- Watch recorded sessions (talks and posters)*
- View ePosters
- Message authors and other attendees
- Access exhibitor profiles and materials
- View abstracts of all presentations
* On-demand access includes recordings of talks and slides, poster pitches and posters from authors that have agreed for post event distribution: the organisers cannot guarantee on-demand access to all presentations
Payment for conference registrations can only be made by credit card online. Elsevier accepts: MasterCard, Visa and American Express.
We do not offer refunds for online conference registration. Elsevier shall not be liable for reimbursing the cost of travel or accommodation arrangements made by individual delegates for any pre-advertised in person event.
To view details about Elsevier Conference Admissions policy - Click here